Monday, October 09, 2006

Thanks

Dear Charngchi Way,
Thank you very much for your comment. I'm so grateful. Your interview with Professor Chomsky was inspiring. I'm Japanese so I'm always interested in interviews of Prof. Chomsky with Asian interviewers. I hope you'll translate your transcripts into Chinese so that more people can read them. I hope and I believe you hope too, that more and more people will come to know his views so that we'll be able to think ourselves as "members of a biological species which has had a remarkable history, and whose disappearance none of us can desire."
Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thank you for the nice words and sorry for the delay in reply. I will certainly try my best to get Prof. Chomsky's words out and also contribute my own efforts towards peace and justice (which has been stagnant lately, to my own shame).
You can also send any transcripts to Pablo Stafforini, the guy that upkeeps the Chomsky.info website, which is Chomsky's official site. He would probably be happy to post them on it.
Take care,

Charngchi Way

Anand said...

I think the "Rubinstein" in the document may be Amnon Rubinstein. I'm not sure.

Mariko, SAKURAI said...

Dear anand,
I thought so, too, that it was either Amnon or Danny Rubinstein. But miraculously just today, I found it in "Fateful Triangle" which I've been reading. The name is Cheryl Rubenberg, I'm not 100% sure yet, but pretty much sure. I'll do some more research and upload the result. Thanks for your comment.