Thursday, April 27, 2006

Copyright issue

I sent an inquiry to Mr. Anthony Arnove, the supervisor of Prof Chomsky's official website, asking if I violate any copyright by posting my own transcriptions in my blog. I haven't received a reply yet and I hope it will be approved. It's more likely that he just has no time to deal with this kind of stuff. Even though this is for my own learning, I have to be responsible for the words that I transcribe because it is not private any longer when they are posted on websites. Nonetheless, some parts are likely to be blank or incorrect simply because I cannot catch all his words. I appreciate anyone's support. What I'm afraid most is not simple mistakes but that I misunderstand what he says. When it doesn't make sense, I probably should leave it blank.

No comments: